Benjamin Bowles, Sr. - Trouble.

Started by Private on Saturday, January 12, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 9 posts

Consistency Check:John (1648) Bowles, IV contains an alias in his first name.John Bowles, V is in a relationship cycle within the immediate family.Sarah Bowles is under 12 years old for the birth of her child Benjamin Bowles, Sr..John Bowles, V is under 12 years old for the birth of his child Benjamin Bowles, Sr..More than 22 year age difference between Mary Jane Bowles and her husband John Bowles, V.Sarah Glenn born after the death of her father Benjamin Bowles, Sr..Newton Glenn born after the death of his father Benjamin Bowles, Sr..Gideon A. Glenn born after the death of his father Benjamin Bowles, Sr..Mary Bowles born after the death of her father Benjamin Bowles, Sr..John Bowles Glenn born after the death of his father Benjamin Bowles, Sr..James Glenn born after the death of his father Benjamin Bowles, Sr..Nancy M. Bowles is over 55 years old for the birth of her child Thomas Phillip Glenn.Nancy M. Bowles is over 55 years old for the birth of her child Sarah Glenn.Nancy M. Bowles is over 55 years old for the birth of her child Susanna Bowles Pleasant.Nancy M. Bowles is over 55 years old for the birth of her child Jesse Bowles.Nancy M. Bowles is over 55 years old for the birth of her child Newton Glenn.Nancy M. Bowles is over 55 years old for the birth of her child Gideon A. Glenn.Nancy M. Bowles is over 55 years old for the birth of her child Mary Bowles.Nancy M. Bowles is over 55 years old for the birth of her child John Bowles Glenn.Nancy M. Bowles is over 55 years old for the birth of her child James Glenn.Nancy M. Bowles is over 55 years old for the birth of her child Robert Glenn.

Benjamin Bowles

MyHeritage Family Trees
Hulse Family Tree Aug 2011 in Hulse Web Site, managed by Susan Hulse
Birth: 1690 - Henrico, Virginia, United States
Death: 1767 - Hanover, Virginia, United States
Parents: John Bowles, Jane Bowles
Wife: Nancy Bowles
Children: Margaret Bowles, Thomas Bowles, John Bowles, William Bowles, Benjamin Bowles, David Bowles, Susanna Bowles Pleasant

I undid a merge for you - see if that helps.

I undid a lot of merges actually.

This Nancy Bowles has Glenn children attached. Suggestion: rename as Nancy (unknown) Glenn, add spouse named NN Glenn (until his name can be found), and when you add the Glenn profile, say “yes” when it asks if it should be the Glenn children parent. Then disconnect “this” Nancy from Bowles husband. There are plenty of other Nancy’s ...

I am in Geni jail from disconnection riights. or I would.

SmartCopyConsistency Check:More than 22 year age difference between Nancy M. Bowles and her husband Benjamin Bowles, Sr..Hannah J. Glenn born before the birth of her mother Nancy M. Bowles.Thomas Phillip Glenn born before the birth of his mother Nancy M. Bowles.Nancy M. Bowles is under 12 years old for the birth of her child Robert Glenn.Newton Glenn born after the death of his father Benjamin Bowles, Sr..James Glenn born after the death of his father Benjamin Bowles, Sr..John Bowles Glenn born after the death of his father Benjamin Bowles, Sr..Sarah Glenn born after the death of her father Benjamin Bowles, Sr..Mary Bowles born after the death of her father Benjamin Bowles, Sr..Gideon A. Glenn born after the death of his father Benjamin Bowles, Sr..
Your changes have been saved.

{"DhtmlHistory_pageLoaded":true}

Here’s the Glenn family straightened out but still missing some kids.

Hannah Jane Glenn & James Glenn, III, of Hanover County

Will try now remerged on the Bowles they had gotten tangled up in.

All right, not so bad now. Best I can do without a sourcing effort.

Looks like the tree top is here: John Bowles, II

TY

Showing all 9 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion