Mary Elizabeth Morgan (Duncan) - HELP

Started by Private on Saturday, February 16, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 6 posts
Private
2/16/2019 at 12:16 PM

Mary Elizabeth Morgan born before the birth of her mother Dinah Duncan.Mary Elizabeth Morgan born before the birth of her father John Duncan.Frances Frankie Whithers born after the death of her mother Mary Elizabeth Morgan.William Morgan, Jr born after the death of his mother Mary Elizabeth Morgan.Daniel Morgan born after the death of his mother Mary Elizabeth Morgan.James Morgan born after the death of his mother Mary Elizabeth Morgan.Hannah Bruce born after the death of her mother Mary Elizabeth Morgan.Joseph Morgan born after the death of his mother Mary Elizabeth Morgan.Sally Morgan born after the death of her mother Mary Elizabeth Morgan.

2/18/2019 at 4:23 PM

There’s a bizarre bug going on when trying to assign correct parents. Working on workarounds.

Private
2/18/2019 at 4:38 PM

Thanks a lot.

2/18/2019 at 6:08 PM

I can’t fix the bug, asking Geni Mike Stangel to try:

Can you get Joseph Morgan , James Morgan & William Morgan, Jr assigned to parents Elizabeth Morgan & William Morgan ?

They’re stuck to Mary Morgan as additional parent.

Thanking you in advance.

2/18/2019 at 8:15 PM

I detached them many times, as you see on the revisions. Detached the wrong mother from everything. Attempted to choose correct parents. Nope. As soon as I put her back, she was another mom again.

2/18/2019 at 8:22 PM

I saw! It’s got to be something stuck in the database that only a tech can huff & puff and blow the bug out.

That revisions story is sad, we tried so hard.

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion