Grace Guentner - I think you have this wrong.

Started by Jennifer Smith on Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 3 posts
5/15/2019 at 10:46 PM

My grandmother was Grace Guentner. She was married to JUSTINO MONTEMAR. she was born in Worcester Mass. Unless there is another Grace. Her kids were Pearl, Shirley, Laurie, and Doug.

5/16/2019 at 7:59 PM

Grace s mom was cecelia guentner husband alfred sr.

3/24/2021 at 11:10 PM

Hi. I was scrolling thru old old email. Saw a message from you. Im so sorry i never responded. I never saw this, nor do i remember writing to u. Im active on Ancestry and 23 and me but must have come on here once. I met my birthmother, and my birthfather died last March 26 from covid, so i wont ever get to know him. I do know more about his family though. HIS MOTHER WAS GRACE GUENTHER NOT GUENTNER. Her mother was Lena Reich Guenther. So i had to write you to let you know. I dont know if u added me to your tree but please remove it. I dont want you messing up the tree because of me! Ive noticed alot of errors on old document, census, ship lists etc .. errors with last names. This name spelled in so many different ways. I think its because people that could write back in 1900s did not have proper education and would write names as they sounded. Be aware of that when you do research. My grandmother grace was from MASSACHUSETTS. SHE was of german and austrian heritage. Thank you for writing me. I appreciate you writing. MARISA AKA JENNIFER SMITH MONTEMAR GUENTHER

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion