Hannah Jones (Perry) - The Mystery that is Hannah Jones (Perry)

Started by Dirk Krouskop on Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 4 posts
8/21/2019 at 11:05 AM

I have found too much 3rd party conflicting information on which "Isaac Jones" Hannah was married to so I have unlinked Hannah to all "Issac Jones" profiles and made just a very blank Issac Jones profile. Mayflower society reported that they do not have record of her being married to Isaac Jones (the descendent of Edward Fuller, Mayflower). If anyone has a document they could share please let me know!

On another note, I did find a document of Hannah being connected somehow to Richard Warren, Mayflower, but I'm not exactly sure how.

Thanks!
Adrienne (Dirk's daughter)

Email from Mayflower Society:

Thank you for your interest in The Mayflower Society. We have received your Mayflower Lineage Match form, and have compared your proposed lineage from Mayflower passenger Edward Fuller to our more than 120,000 previously approved lineages. Unfortunately, we have found that no one has been approved for membership through the marriage of Isaac Jones and Hannah Perry.

We have also attempted to match your proposed lineage to our Mayflower Families Through Five Generation books (also called the “Silver Book” collection). This series of books is published by The Mayflower Society, and is considered the authoritative source of Mayflower lineages through the 5th generation. Upon consulting Mayflower Families, Volume 4: Edward Fuller we have found that Isaac Jones, who was the son of Jedediah Jones and Hannah Davis, married Patience Stetson. He is not known to have married a Hannah Perry; nor is he known to have had a daughter named Elizabeth Jones.

It is certainly not enjoyable to inform people that a proposed Mayflower lineage is not correct, but we can only report what current research has shown to be accurate. If you feel you have discovered evidence in primary source material that clearly proves the existence of a previously unidentified spouse and/or child of Isaac Jones, please contact the Mayflower Society through the Member Society of your choice, and an historian will review your findings.

8/21/2019 at 11:06 AM
Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion