Dale C. Rice Maternal links to English Power Familieshttps://www.geni.com/path/Dale-C-Rice+is+related+to+Ralph-Neville-1st-Earl-of-Westmorland?from=6000000013463839522&path_type=blood&to=6000000001069437500

Started by Dale C. Rice on Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 301-307 of 307 posts

James Perrot of Wicki Tree has just been updated on my Family Tree DNA cousin findings You see James is part of the 4 persons on the Perrot Family list that have the Unique I-1 M253 markers. He can now add as his cousins to me: The Phillips Down line from Anne Perrot Phillips son Robert born 1582 at zero distance and 111 markers for Roger, David E. and Daniel and Richard Phillips at 67 Markers. The Perrot markers are only 12/12markers but will be usefull to James at Thomas Alan Perrot Donald Gordon Perrot and Evan Hagen Perrot a zero distance

You see: staying with the story as I was given it in 1978 is now being proved as more people take the DNA tests...so being patient is part of the HUNT. For those who have to be spoon fed information in blue. Sorry: some thing's just can't be rushed. DCR

https://www.geni.com/path/Hugh-Harry+is+related+to+Thomas-ap-Rice-o...

And here are the cousins of Harry Hughes: Perrot ap Rice 1598 4th cousin of John Rice anceient Planter of Virginia 1610 and Wife Mary on the James River and his son Thomas Price of Liether arriving in Virgina March 2, 1652 to give Perrot his 50 acres on the York River....Hugh Harry's is 7th great grandfather and 6th cousin of thomas of Liether. For you who doubt...the names, dates and places are now alligning up with full DNA to support it all. DCR

https://www.geni.com/path/Dale-C-Rice+is+related+to+Anne-Norvell?fr...

Here is the proof of 4.2% N.A. Blood at Powhattan and then there are the Hughes boys...Mergin with Price of Liether at ADKINS....Exactly as Predicted 8 years ago. Moreover: Anne Knolley's is the wife of Captain Spencer so she links directly to Mary Boleyn and Elizabeth Howard mother to both Anne and Mary. The Power familys come to know the Native Americans exactly as my father told me in 1978....The folks at Wickitree have linked my family to 20 degrees seperation to Henry Tudor: But they don't know about our connections as Hester Harrington, Anne Steubbs which you all had wrong here until it was corrected....so at long last Family Tree vincidates the Rice boy....brought to Virginia and is recorded as ;part of the Church even back in England....

This is your mother’s side. It’s Southern USA. It’s Not the Rice side which is all New England.

Erica, I'm getting the feeling that Dale's mental "map" of the US is like one of those distorted joke maps - 85% of it "Midwest", 10% "West Coast" (irrelevant in this context), and everything east of the Appalachians squished down into a teeny-weeny strip of a few square miles. New England, DC, the South, all of it - SQUUUUIIIIISH!

And my 6th cousin 11 times removed. Through the inevitable Cheneys, of course :-(

Showing 301-307 of 307 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion