• Private User
    Geni member
  • Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Private
    Geni member

Related Projects:

Showing all 9 posts

Now that we have so many projects for specific sports, teams, athletic events, etc., I propose that we convert this project into a top-level Sport Portal.

This "sportal" (forgive me :)) would link to all the existing sport projects. Instead of adding people to this project, we'd add them to the ones for their sport(s).

Any objections?

I had the same idea awhile ago. I do believe it's about time for the Sportal!

...and apparently Private User had it before either of us. :)

https://www.geni.com/projects/Sport-Portal/15396

What I'm going to do is merge the index I've started here into the index he has already started. We'll still need to decide what to do with this project, since it really is redundant at this point.

Private User, your project has nine collaborators and no discussions. Would it make more sense if we merged yours into this one (21 collaborators)?

That would be logical to me, but I don't want to step on toes or make you feel pressured.

Ashley, I like your idea. I think it should be broke down into Top Tier sportspeople, and Lower level. When I say lower level. Some athletes are going to be top tier, if that makes sense

Hey Private User, I don't mind how we deal with it. I must have created the project soooo long ago, I forgot I had! Happy to have help from others and merge it elsewhere :-)

I do think there is a South African one or maybe more as well. Will have a look later on.

Private User,

Go ahead and do it.

I've started a new project for notable speedskaters at https://www.geni.com/projects/Notable-Speedskaters/4477303

Are there any other new or new-ish projects that we should add to the portal?

Showing all 9 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion