Started by Private User on Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Related Projects:

Showing all 12 posts
Private User
2/4/2020 at 2:38 AM

Hoi allemaal,

Daar onze oude Geni gebruikers groep in Facebook limbo is geraakt is een nu een nieuwe Facebook groep opgericht voor Nederlandse Geni gebruikers
Wil je lid worden hier is de link https://www.facebook.com/groups/Genigebruikersnederland/

2/4/2020 at 4:10 AM

Prima.

Private User
2/4/2020 at 6:50 AM

sorry, ik heb geen facebook
ik hou het wel bij de geni-discussions

Private User
2/4/2020 at 7:42 AM

@Anne-Marie (C): sorry - I do not understand Netherlands and I do not use Facebook

Private User
2/4/2020 at 7:48 AM

again @Anne-Marie: I do not know, why the Geni-System linked me to your post. I found no genealogic link to you.
Best regards
Werner

2/4/2020 at 7:54 AM

Private User,

Could it be you are following this project: https://www.geni.com/projects/Portaal-voor-Nederlandstaligen/4077. If so you will get a message when someone starts a a discussion for it.
If you do not want such a message unfollow the project (from the project page)

Private User
2/4/2020 at 8:09 AM

Private User like Job already mentioned you are probably following the Dutch portal and this is why you receive these notifications. Just unfollow and it will not happen again.

Private User
2/6/2020 at 1:15 AM

I have not the slightest idea how I entered into the Netherlands group. Yesterday I clicked "unfollow" but received today once more a notification. I guess that the system takes some time to take note of this! ;-)

2/6/2020 at 3:16 AM

Private User,
If it persists too long you can raise a ticket with Geni support.
I you do please report back what the issue was.

Private User
2/6/2020 at 4:17 AM

@Job: Thanks for your advice. As you see, I should not have received any more your comment. Therefor I am still in the Netherlands group! Let us wait and see!

2/6/2020 at 5:19 AM

Private User,

By unfollowing the project you should not get notification of new conversations for the project, but you will also have to unfollow this conversation (and any others that where started before you unfollowed the project if you get any other messages related to this project)

Private User
2/20/2020 at 12:00 PM

At the moment you visit the Netherlands you will get the invitation to follow the Dutch portal.

Also you need to unfollow this discussion if you do not want to have any notifactions of this discussion.

Warning you will also not get free advice from the Dutch Curators.

Showing all 12 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion