clementine brown railey

Started by LuRose Roselene Williams on Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Showing all 2 posts
3/24/2020 at 2:47 PM

history of the house of Ochiltree of ayrshiere Scotland...authored clementine brown railey….I am a descendant of the Ochiltree... I need to verify if Clementine is descendend from Tom Railey of the Rev war period. there is a Thomas ad a John mentioned in obits but no clementine....thank you.

lu hickey
luhickey1@hotmail.com

8/7/2020 at 6:18 PM

Ochiltree's consecration did not take place immediately. As part of a large group of ambassadors including John Cameron, Bishop of Glasgow and Henry de Lichton, Bishop of Aberdeen, he was sent to England in January 1430, in order to secure peaceful relations while King James dealt with troublesome vassals within his own kingdom.[7] Ochiltree was finally consecrated some time between July 1430 and April 1431.[8]...My ancestor Michael Ochiltree was an illegitimate of the King ,,,,Michael was taken into the home of King James. sent thru all the schools and to Rome to become a priest...Michael had an illustrous life and gave it all to the power of the church....His name is never mentioned in any of that Annals as existing...I want to know why....I believe that Thomas Stewart, one of the concubines sons, was Michael Ochiltree....Ochiltree was brilliant, he would serve in the House of Lords instead of the King, he was a priest, canon, dean ,,Dunblane, LiliiesLeaf, and many other things for the King....I am going to continue tracing this down thru history...as his poor soul is deserving of being recognized a smart, hard working vassal of both King and Queen, his mother.... I would like an answer.....and lay this to rest after 500 years of Stewart Dynasty... Thank you.....Lu Hickey..

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion