Caroline Dailey - Death/Burial

Начала Carissa Dailey среда, 6 мая 2020
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (3)
6.5.2020 в 7:50 до полудня

Looking for records of death and burial.

7.5.2020 в 8:01 до полудня

FamilySearch has 2nd husband and son from earlier spouse, but no records related to Caroline's death or burial.

Using her 2nd husband's surname (Wright), in FindAGrave I see 7 Caroline Wrights with birth 1833, but none buried in Alabama, where he died. Using variations of Dailey (Daily) also didn't lead to anything plausible. :-(

16.9.2021 в 8:19 до полудня

Dan Cornett
Thank you! I know she was born to Henry Dailey and she married John Wright in Tuscaloosa on Sept 7, 1858. Her son, Wilson Dailey was born in 1855. I can not find any prior marriage records. Neither of her parents show up after the 1850 census. I believe she and other siblings moved in with her paternal Uncle. DNA shows her first cousin as Wilson's father. Caroline, John and Wilson are in Tuscaloosa in the 1870 census. Wilson marries June 16, 1872, in Fayette, AL. From family information passed down, she is buried in a paupers grave in Walker County. I would love to know more about her husband John Wright whom was MUCH older and a burial location for her parents, Henry Dailey and Martha Howell. Again, I truly appreciate your research and response!

Показаны все сообщения (3)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении