Maria Bialik (Dunajewskaya) - Bialek

Started by Alva Rose Balter on Thursday, June 25, 2020
Problem with this page?

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 3 posts
6/25/2020 at 12:32 PM

Hello Natalia,
Your info popped up on my My Heritage account. I have tried to hunt you down since our conversation but never received a response. It would be helpful to me if you would share how your Bialek line links up to my Rose Salasnick who was married to George Bialek.
Thanks, Alva Balter Noonan

Hi Alva,
My Bialek line links to Moshe Bialek . Does our DNk match?
Thanks

7/27/2020 at 8:17 AM

Sorry, I only speak English so to keep up for any other I have to go with Google translate. I had to translate your name before I realized who you were.
You called me a few years ago. You said you got my name from jewishgen and that my line was the one that had moved to the US.
Now, what I know about my connecting to the Bialick line. My great Aunt was Rachel/Rose Mendelson Salasnick. Her daughter Rose Salasnick married George Bialick. They had come to the US.
The only Bialick child my father remembered Milton Bialick who was his age.

My great grandmother was Dora Mendelson Sinder, Rachel/Rose Mendelson Salasnick's sister.

Where have you had your DNA tested? Mine is at ancestry, FTDNA, Myheritage, 23 and me, and gedmatch. I have not seen a match with you pop up. I did have a match with one female on the Bialick who had tested with my Heritage.
My father never knew anything on relatives who hadn't come to the US. It had never been discussed with him. So I've just been doing online genealogy trying to figure out who's who.

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion