Robert Rollo, 12th of Duncrub and 4th Lord Rollo - Alexander Rollo's disconnection from his family

Started by Sue Deluca on Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 3 posts
8/19/2020 at 3:17 PM

is anyone able to add any details to this note. Alexander is my 6th GGGF and I am unable to find any relationship of him to Robert, 5th Lord Rollo and his wife Mary, with the exception to this document.

Alexander Rollo

Private User
8/19/2020 at 3:53 PM

Do you know where Alexander Rollo was born or where he died? Do you have a source reference for him?

8/20/2020 at 8:47 AM

Thanks Neil, my apologies for not providing dates in my initial comment.
My sources are very limited, which is a concern for me as I can't accurately say the information I have is correct.

I've pulled up this information from various family trees on My Heritage:

b 1707 Perthsire, Scotland

M to Jean Mitchell....I do have a source for this, Scotland Marriages 1561-1910,
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XTNT-2XW

d Mar 1783, Aberdeensire

Family Members Lord Robert Rollo 4th and Lady Mary Rollo of Woodside

from Geni I've pulled up the same information from other family trees. It was from a tree posted by Michelle Chamberlain, that I found "he was disconnected from his parents". I've attempted to contact her with to response.

file:///C:/Users/Owner/Documents/Family%20History/rollo/Geni%20-%20Alexander%20Rollo%20(1707-1783).html

Any searching I've done on Robert and Mary Rollo, do not list him as a child, and they show no children born the year Alexander was.

Thanks for following up with me and requesting this information,
Sue

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion