Started by guy broussard on Monday, August 24, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 5 posts
8/24/2020 at 12:54 PM

Son of Augustin and Anne Agnes Landry -

Married to Anastazie Broussard

My 5th great grandfather. Does anyone know, or have record of his burial place? Any info is much appreciated. Merci!

8/24/2020 at 4:13 PM

Augustin is my 4th great grandfather. I do not have information on his burial. Perhaps someone who has access to Fr.Hebert’s books will have this information. I hope to visit St.Martinville some day and look at all the graves.

8/25/2020 at 8:41 AM

Augustin (the 2nd) is the only one of my great grandfather's grave that I cant find. I have been to all others. My tree in La. starts with Augustin 1st, who came from Acadie (grave in Opelousas), then Augustan II (cant locate), then Augustin A. (Abbeville), then Lastie Odelon (Abbeville), then Lastie Odelon II (Abbeville), then Guy R Broussard Sr (Abbeville) Then Guy R Broussard Jr, my father (Abbeville). Back to Augustin 2nd, no one seems to have any info on his burial place. Since all these Broussard relatives owned very large tracks of land, I'm beginning to think he was buried at a rural area such as his farm or plantation?? So the search continues..... Thank you distant cousin - and you wont find any of the above mentioned folks in St.Martinville.

8/26/2020 at 7:52 AM

Hello cousin, I also descend from that lineage , my mother Alberta Villien Winch, my grandfather Albert Villien, his mother Octavia Broussard, her father Lastie Broussard, etc. Do you have any information on Perpétua Maillard(Mayard)’s father Leufroid Maillard? I have found his father and grandfather in St. Charles or St. John Civil records, but I can’t find birth information on Leufroid Maillard- Perpetue’s father.

8/26/2020 at 9:36 AM

As we like to say around these parts, "which one of the 15 "O's" do you come from?" Its the easiest/quickest way to tell that we are related. You come from "O"ctavia and I come from "O"delon…… I have zero info on Perpetue's father. Sorry I cant help you.

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion