Rebecca Moulton (Stewart) - Rebecca Stewart

Started by Amberlee Berry on Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 2 posts
11/24/2020 at 1:26 PM

Hey everyone, Just curious to see if you have found any other information regarding this stewart line? I followed thrulines on Ancestry to a Rebecca Stewart born in Virginia also the same year. I matched dna with over 40 people who had her in their tree. I am on family tree dna, geni and GEDmatch. I wasn't matching with this line? So I started back from the basics. I found that myself and probably many others have the wrong Rebecca. So now I am concentrating on this line. Any collaboration appreciated!

12/1/2020 at 3:13 PM

I would like to talk about Rebecca. I am sure that I am a descendant of Isabella Moulton, Rebeccas Daughter..I listed Rebecca as an ancestor, because over 40 people that I share dna with listed her as an ancestor also on Ancestry and several have done so here, including myself. I found a copy of Absalom Stewarts will. It Clearly States that Rebecca born 1802 married Judge James M. Rice. She is believed to have died shortly after. Because he married again shortly afterwards. They had NO children together.

So who is our Rebbeca? I do not know. I have searched the internet, for her grave, a family story, a photo? It sad. I can't find anything! I did find another Rebecca in the near area in Virginia born at the same time also to a Stewart, but that is all that is given a name and a vague idea of her birth.

Please let me know what you think? Thanks!

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion