Margaret McDowell (Irvine) - Need a curator please and thank you

Started by Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 on Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 6 posts

Siblings and children need sorted please. Thank you

A Geni user who has 160 collaborators uploaded many Irvin profile in 2010. In the past few weeks, someone has merged many same nameds Irvins and there are many curated profiles with different curators. I have merged and disconnected, messaged and disconnected... I am hopeful the line will be sorted and settle soon.
Thank you!

Good luck on that.

Private User yeah, this was two years ago.
I think a lot of work was actually accomplished since then but those Gedcoms are frightful and anyone with a ton of collaborators should be able to get help rather than someone like me have to fall into their mess and call attention… as if no one noticed or cared.
I try to be understanding but I am tired.

Slowly, it is making progress. Merging and collaboration of these ancestors gets to me, sometimes. I just have to rest for awhile, maybe let go for a month. Check back, see what it looks like. Just got settled in here, first year in Rutherford County. I would really like to get to their library and do some research on ancestors with ties to this county. Got so many that need vitals, that are lacking. Sorry bout my ill texts earlier.

Not only McDowell, Wilmoth and most likely several other families are jumbled up, currently.

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion