4 brothers Thomas Pitts

Started by Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087, Tree builder on Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Problem with this page?

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 7 posts
2/18/2021 at 4:27 AM

Cynthia, Thomas Pitts was my great grandfather. He and Rachel Hall were married and had a family. Thomas was a "rounder ". He also had two other families out of wedlock. Luditha " Dicey " Hodge was one of the other women he had a family with .They were not married. They had 5 children together. Mexico ,Elizabeth, Melinda Alice , Mary Ann , and George Pitts. She was the mother of my grandmother, Mary Ann Pitts Salmons. He also had a family with Polly Kilbern / Kilburn / Kilborn . Rachel Hall was the daughter of Rodden Hall. She had a sister that was named Anna Sturgill Hall. Anna married Adam Prater and they were my 2nd. G. grandparents. I hope this helps you. Sincerely, Jerry Prater.

His profile for at least one of the 4 that I merged for him says he was a doctor.
Please check the profiles now, Jerry Prater ?!

2/21/2021 at 6:42 AM

Cynthia, From everything I can find about Thomas Pitts is that he was an herbal Dr. , and family history has always said he was an herbal Dr.
Sincerely, Jerry Prater.

Anything you can add to these profiles would be very helpful

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion