Participants:

• Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni Pro
Showing all 9 posts
Private User
2/18/2021 at 12:32 AM

Must be the dumbest person alive or dead -- have NO idea at all how to use this project.
Surely best place to add a source is on a profile.

Private User
2/20/2021 at 1:50 AM

Phillipp. I have started this project as a porta; where people can place the links to this project on the PROFILE, in order to say there is a PROJECT that also explaines all the places a dead persons estate can be found in SA.

SO me and the curators that helped me get this project of are the dump persons.

If you read the project in total you will see that it gives people a little tuition on how to get hold of estates and all as well as links to the different websites, including FT.

Hoop jy verstaan nou die doel v an die projek?

Groete

Judi

Private User
2/20/2021 at 1:54 AM

Dnki Judu

Het hom nou.

Phillipp

Private User
2/20/2021 at 1:55 AM

O yes, and Phillipp, the sources are not placed in the project, it is ONLY placed on the profile.

J

The main aim of this project is to act as an umbrella project for the different archives in South Africa.
The aim is to add as many sources from Archives on all profiles to add value to the profile and Geni in particular.'

This umbrella project do not have added sources or profiles

Please park them here-
* '''Only SOURCES to be linked to provincial projects underneath.'''

Private User
2/20/2021 at 2:23 AM

☺☺

Private User
2/20/2021 at 2:37 AM

Versigtig Judi dit is Saterdag , moeg en gedaan ; nou nou is ek weer erg deurmekaar .

Private User
2/22/2021 at 1:53 AM

☺ Ek dink jy moet op Saterdae as jy so moeg is onder die bome gaan sit en 'n lang, yskoue bottel wyn drink.☺

J

Private User
2/22/2021 at 2:13 AM

Jou geluister -- Sondag Pongraz borrelwyn , te veel braaivleis en Appelkoos tert onder groot karee boom geniet.

P

Private User
2/22/2021 at 5:25 AM

Ag hoe lekker jaloers is ek nou.☺

Judi

Showing all 9 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion