Started by Mike Stangel on Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 3 posts
3/9/2021 at 12:32 PM

Greetings,

I work for Geni and we receive the following message from a relative of Viktor Magnus von Born, for your consideration:

"When looking up facts about Viktor Magnus von Born, I discover that Geni has listed as close family not only two false 'ex partners' (Engman and Fredriksson) but also two to sons whose names Axel Engman and Victor Ewalds have no rightful place in the family description. I have discussed the matter with a historian at the University of Helsinki in Finland, who has done research into the history of the family estate through centuries. There is no evidence what so ever that these children mentioned in Geni in fact would have been fathered by Viktor Magnus von Born. I would be greatful if you would look into this matter and correct the list of the family."

I see there are no sources on this profile. What evidence do we have for the ex-partners and sons Axel and Johan?

Kind regards,

Mike at Geni

3/9/2021 at 2:09 PM

Mike Stangel, Viktor Magnus von Born is a cousin of mine through Filpus Jönsson, till Storby and Margareta Pedersdotter Danske. I've noted the profiles mentioned above to tag profile managers. Maybe there was a bad merge or something.

Axel Alfred Engman

Viktor Ewalds

Amanda Sofia Fredriksson

Amanda Josefina Engman

Private User
3/10/2021 at 12:28 AM

According to Viktor Ewald's own personal information, his real father is Viktor Magnus von Born. This relationship is well known in the Ewalds family. This story is also known in many other circles. Of course, the relationship is not documented as Viktor Ewalds was born illegitimate.

Regards

Kaj Brunberg

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion