Mary Violet Thomas (Pugh) - Need a curator please and thank you

Started by Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 on Monday, June 7, 2021
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 5 posts
6/7/2021 at 7:49 AM

William "Devil Bill" Thomas and William I. 'Blind Bill' Thomas appear to be quite different people.

I see Devil Bill was disconnected from Mary Violet at least once before.

Can we flesh these two guys out and may MP them, lock some relationships?

I am not a direct descendant.

6/7/2021 at 8:19 AM

Patience Bourne wife of Devil Bill

6/7/2021 at 8:20 AM

Gonna need a curator by the looks of it.
Patience is showing as mother and wife and I do not have clear knowledge of the line. Thank you in advance. This is from the profile:

Consistency Check:Patience Bourne is in a relationship cycle within the immediate family.Birth date of William Thomas and his sister Mary Jane Pugh (Thomas) are within 8 months.Birth date of Mary Jane Pugh (Thomas) and her brother William Thomas are within 8 months.Birth date of James Harris Thomas and his brother James Harris Thomas are within 8 months.Birth date of Elizabeth Bourne Cox (Thomas) and her sister Elizabeth Cox (Thomas) are within 8 months.Birth date of Rosa B. Greer (Thomas) and her sister Rosamond Bourne "Rosa or Celia" Thomas are within 8 months.Birth date of James Harris Thomas and his brother James Harris Thomas are within 8 months.Birth date of Elizabeth Cox (Thomas) and her sister Elizabeth Bourne Thomas are within 8 months.Birth date of Celia Rosa B. Thomas and her sister Rosamond Bourne "Rosa or Celia" Thomas are within 8 months.

6/12/2022 at 2:02 PM

Tracing lines on a DNA match from Ancestry who has this Patience and her husband Jonathan in their tree. I was wondering if she actually married two Thomas men or if that is an error thrown in by the Gedcom uploads. There's really nothing in her Overview to clarify that. However, her Find-a-Grave page only shows Jonathan as her husband, which I realize doesn't necessarily mean she wasn't married twice.

Just curious though since 'Devil Bill' is an inlaw connection in my tree with his wife Mary Pugh, so just wanting to make sure if he was also married to Patience.

Thanks for any clarification.

6/12/2022 at 2:07 PM

Debbie Gambrell thank you!
I lose track of some folks and had forgotten about this one.

I have PUGH in DNA matches is perhaps why I ended up here but I don't really recall.

Maybe we can bring attention to them again and someone who knows can help or at least weigh in with an opinion or observation

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion