Please merge she married two different men

Started by Lord Bruce Ross Myers on Friday, July 9, 2021
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing all 18 posts
7/9/2021 at 1:06 PM

Ruth Alward (Cawood) ? Daughter ofThomas Cawood and Rachel Cawood (Conger)
Birth Date1720
Death Date1774
First Name Ruth
Last Name Alward
Birth Surname Cawood
Birth Location Woodbridge, Middlesex County, East Jersey

Rachel Foord (Cawood) Daughter of Thomas Cawood and Rachel Cawood (Conger)
Birth Date1722
Death Date1774
First Name Rachel
Last Name Foord
Birth Location Woodbridge, Middlesex, New Jersey, United States

Someone is trying to hide that these 2 people are the same, number one, don't change the past, we are here to fix it, not change what was to hide it, we pay to find our future not to have it snipped, please merge

https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000002491564112

I have already tagged what was so please take everything that Geni has snipped without facts to support the change and say we changed it but no facts so change it anyway, not that is not the way to do it, the way is, it was there for a reason and we need not to snip it, like sorry to burst your bubble as Tamas says but he snipped the wrong lineage, I tagged everything to support my case of sabotage, please put all lineages back to where they were including the real people they call gods, they are not gods just because they say they are doesn't mean we have to agree to them so we snip real people I tagged everything for the manipulation of the royalty tree and to stop from finding the past, all people on this site and Heritage site anyone manipulating anything will be dealt with, we are not here to delete the past only to fix the deleted, we don't want to know about treason, Extortion and fraud coercion, please don't change anything even if there are no facts, no facts no change, what is there is true, that is what it says the lineage stands the originals, not to change without facts no facts to support the profile of being there, no change until we get facts not change without fa cts to support the change saying there was no facts so snip it, is not right, what was is true not true to snip, no facts

7/9/2021 at 1:25 PM

I have tagged this message, and emailed it to myself, please merge, and everything else like my Griffin to Gruffudd lineage snipped, Haute to Hoyt from Frowkie, to Stourton, the gods trees too, my Webb Lineage to the Castle of Richmond snipped I copied and pasted all my lineages to support anyone making any changes or hiding anyone cause they are a link to the past that we don't want anyone to connect to, and not supporting anyone to find Royalty, they don't want us to find it cause they think we would try to claim it, that is selfish greed must stop, like I said this all will be dealt with, if you put everything back the way I have it on my files there will be no issues, I know I hit the nail on the head and opened up a can of worms to get the truth is all, people pay for this service not for Geni and My Heritage, are one you work together to change this, even WIKI, to snip it so we can't find it, saying no facts to support no facts no change, can't change anything even if they put it in, the people knowledge is true, so lets bring everyone out that is hidden from the tree,

The Tudor ALSO MISSING THE YEARS OF 1600 TO LIKE 1750, HIDDING the past, I went over the Tudor lineage and the areas I see is hidden, this is just a small part of the sabotage that is been done to delete the past and not letting us find it,

I am the Father of the United Church of Canada, for starters I own everything, so I am incharge and you will find out, my words are bond, please abide by my wishes to open up the truth, to tell the truth is all we do, be the " FORM OF GOOD ", will do no wrong

We were hired by the UK military to be Special Financial secretary of the YMCA, founders of YMCA, the money, we owned the O'Canada House, we are the Roelofson Rule, the Count of Horn, the Van Hornes, the Griffin the Gruffydd, the Orange, I am Royalty, they have Identified me as I am what I say, so we need that is not the only, I have the most powerful lineages in the world of just the system that runs this world, Royalty goes thru my Grandpa and Grandma, Freemason side and the Biblical side, Price to Hoyts Webb to DuBois Huddleston, ya can't snip my lineage to many intermarriages I will always have a link, lol

7/9/2021 at 8:07 PM

Thank you for the merge I talked about but the other names need to be put back Edward Griffin to John Gruffudd and Mary Langford, my griffin lineage to the Hydes Holland Orange and the King of Wales, Gruffydd

7/9/2021 at 8:41 PM

Please put this back, or I will take it to the authorities, which would be me, so I would put everything back to the way it was please Erica, no facts, just made up ideas you think they are, change it please back to the way it was

John ap Gruffudd Griffithes

Edward Griffith

Death: before 1622, he died in 1655, it was changed, please put it back the way it was

this is the same person Erica Howton sniped it without facts, changed birth date to 1620 from 1655, when he died with Langford not langfort

Edward Griffin of Flushing

Tamas is the person that said sorry to burst your bubble but sniped it, I will charge them both for sabotaging the Geni Tree

You
→ Robert Ernest Myers
your father → Harry Elsworth Myers
his father → Baron William Charles Benson LeRoy Myers
his father → Zylpha Ellen Wilson (Myers)
his sister → Philip Wilson
her husband → Sarah Jane Wilson (Griffin)
his mother → Nathaniel Griffin
her father → Nathaniel Griffin
his father → Richard Griffin
his father → Edward Griffin
his father → Edward Griffin, Sr., of Flushing
his father

7/9/2021 at 8:51 PM

This is the true lineage before it was snipped, please put it back, Erica, Tamas found a place he was a looker to snip, he is the snipper of the trees to hide your past, PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK PLEASE, I have all the details of what was, I am Smart, DON"T MESS WITH My LINEAGES, PLEASE and thank you

Gruffydd ap Llewelyn, King of Wales, Baron William Charles Benson LeRoy
his father → Zylpha Ellen Wilson
his sister → Philip Wilson
her husband → Sarah Jane Wilson (Griffin)
his mother → Nathaniel Griffin
her father → Nathaniel Griffin
his father → Edward Griffin
his father → Edward Griffin, Sr.
his father → John ap Gruffudd (Pengruffwnd) Ann Langford married John to the Holland Orange, also King
his father → Gruffydd ap Richard (Pengruffwnd)
his father → Richard Griffith (Pengruffwnd)
his father → Gwilym Fychan ap Gwilym
his father → Gwilym ap Gruffudd, of Penrhyn
his father → Generys verch Madog
his mother → Madog ap Gronwy Fychan
her father → Goronwy ap Tudur Hen
his father → Tudur Hen ap Gronwy
his father → Gronwy ap Ednyfed Fychan
his father → Ednyfed Fychan ap Cynwrig
his father → Angharad verch Hwfa
his mother → Gwenllian verch Owain Gwynedd
her mother → Gwladys verch Llywarch, Queen of Gwynedd
her mother → Llywarch ap Trahaearn
her father → Nest verch Gruffudd
his mother → Gruffydd ap Llewelyn, King of Wales

7/9/2021 at 9:05 PM

I have merged the duplicate Rachel Ford for you. You are welcome.

7/9/2021 at 9:40 PM

Thank you for the response, you know the situation, just we had no facts even to make up the Flushing Edward and changed the date on th Edward Sr, to died 1620 but was 1655 died with Langford it says clearly, so any way, I wanted to get this addressed cause it is wrong, we supported the change without facts of some other profile has no relation to the topic, Thank you for addressing the situation, this has to do with Royalty, which I am Royal, I have been Identified so, that is great news, so thank you for your dedication to the tree, but lets leave the profile back to the way it was, and if we have any facts to support this change we can go over it.

Lord Bruce DE UBC, of the United Church of Canada on the University Grounds of British Columbia, founders of all YMCA, and the Banks in America, signers of the India Shipping Documents in Belfast Ireland, 1921, and part of the Zimmerman family in the German Hindu conspiracy, so much more, we opened the London Life and the Bank of London Ireland and Scotland, we are Great West LifeCo, founders, the banker, the authority, the Lion AU=Gold and the Eagle Griffin the Mercury for the power grid that runs this world, I am everything

7/9/2021 at 9:51 PM

I am not changing to non facts.

This discussion will be closed.

7/9/2021 at 10:12 PM

That Griffin Lineage was from Geni you are related button and this is what Geni World Tree gave me and you snipped it when I posted it, so bottom line I should not post for you will snip it, how many other trees did you do that too, I will be finding out more to add to the pile,

Why did you change it then to something that is not supported, like the profile you made up has no support for that either but you made it up and it still goes to me, interbreeding can mess with the Royalty tree cause it will bounce back at you, you should not block the past for we all pay for this service and don't want our past sniped, Thank you

There is not support for the ancestry of Edward Griffin, Sr., of Flushing You may in your private tree on another site like MyHeritage show the connection you claim, but not on Geni.

7/9/2021 at 10:15 PM

Yes, change Geni, Not on Geni You say, yes on Geni Tree Please, you even say there is no facts to support you changing it

7/9/2021 at 10:18 PM

You changed no facts to another no facts profile that you made up, lets leave well enough alone, no facts to support your change, why change it, just a topic, we want the truth, why close this topic is the truth to Geni, why hide the truth must be told, not to hide it

7/10/2021 at 12:01 PM

Please read this article thoroughly.

“ Debunking the Published Griffin Family Myths: Edward Griffin of Flushing was not Edward Pengruffwnd (Pengriffin) of Walton West, Pembrokeshire, Wales”.

http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~theresagriffin/genealogy/debunkingwe...

7/10/2021 at 1:11 PM

This person Theresa Griffin, has nothing and knows nothing and you go by the words she says and she has no facts and you say this, Edward Griffin nor Sgt. John Griffin of Simsbury, Connecticut, she makes confusion that doesn't line up and you follow it, this is not the facts, Birth records and census is only thing that stands here, this is not factual

We don't change anything period, no facts you say, no facts to support the change of what was, no facts to support the change, that is not facts you do not accept that as facts you even denied me that link

Sgt. John Griffin of Simsbury, Connecticut
This man has nothing to do with what we are talking about, this man you use him to say they have no connection is right, this is not the man you should bring up, has no relation and why would you make that up and believe it this man was not the issue, really, you go by here say

7/10/2021 at 1:24 PM

Lord Bruce Ross Myers You’ve been reported for violation of Terms of Service, your post hidden, and your edit rights restricted.

Specifically: “personal attack.” “You are a supporter of corruption.” This is a genealogy site and that kind of language is not to be tolerated.

You may explain yourself to Geni’s customer support during business hours next week.

7/10/2021 at 3:52 PM

I did want to address some points.

Birth records and census is only thing that stands here …

In this period it may be too much to expect a surviving birth record. But we do have the 1698 Flushing census, and that’s enormously helpful, as it’s the (only???) record showing his family. I’ve uploaded it to the Geni tree as a source document:

The Documentary history of the State of New York by E.B. O'Callaghan, Albany, 1849. v. 1, p. 661-664 https://www.geni.com/documents/view?doc_id=6000000176944137111

Notes

"An Exact list of all ye inhabitants names wthin ye towne of Fflushing and p'cincts of old and young ffreemen & servants white & blacke &c. 1698" p. 664: "Edward Greffein Se & Mary his wife, Deborah"
"John Greffin & Elizabeth his wife, John, Benj, Isaac, Joseph, Elizab'th"
"Richd Greffin and Susan his wife, Sam'll, Sarah, Rich'd"

https://www.geni.com/documents/view?doc_id=6000000176944137111

7/10/2021 at 3:55 PM

Sgt. John Griffin of Simsbury, Connecticut This man has nothing to do with what we are talking about, this man you use him to say they have no connection is right, this is not the man you should bring up …

You are correct, Edward Griffin is not connected to Sgt. John Griffin of Simsbury However, the early and erroneous pedigree s show them as brothers. So this is part of the debunk.

7/10/2021 at 4:00 PM

Birth records and census is only thing that stands here …

So let’s review again the profile for Edward Griffith who was formerly claimed in out dated genealogies to have been the same person as Edward of Flushing.

But he could not have been, because he died in 1622.

7/10/2021 at 6:09 PM

Updated the profile and tree for Edward Griffith

Showing all 18 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion