Janina Neumark (Eisenberg) - Janina Neumark

Started by Alexandra Zofia Bernadette Frenkiel , Murray on Sunday, July 11, 2021
Problem with this page?

Profiles Mentioned:

As far as I know Filip Eisenberg had only one daughter in his second marriage - Alina of Alinka. I would love to see evidence if Janina Neumatk being his daughter too. I’m sure my father would have tried to make contact with her because he spent many years trying to find Alina and believed she may have survived after he found a record in a German displacement camp of an Alina Erenburg (sic) seamstress whose age was the same as Alina’s would have been, but he never found her. My father knew and saw Filip Eisenberg and Julek in Lwow in 1940 before he was arrested in June of that year. He would have known if another child had been born to them. There is no mention of this in his memoirs. Filip Eisenberg was probably murdered in 1941 or 1942. I don’t know what happened to his second wife. Julek died of hunger in Russia. Because of his congenital deafness he was not able to leave with the Polish army as my parents did. If there was a second daughter she would have had to be born between 1930 and 1942 . I’d like to see a record of her birth of this exists,

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion