Problem with this page?

Participants:

• Private User
    Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

Private User
7/23/2021 at 2:25 AM

Good afternoon!

My name is Svetlana Savasteeva. I live in Moscow, Russia. I'm looking for information about my grandfather's older brother. His name was Ivan Vasilyevich Sheverdyaev (JAAN LOIT Vassili p). He was born on January 02, 1914 in the city of Ruza, Moscow region.
On September 2, 1938, JAAN LOIT married Erika Rattasepp (born April 02, 1918 in Tallinn). The family lived in a house on 19 Köleri Street in apartment 7 in Tallinn.
On March 28, 1942, Anna Loit was born in Tallinn, the daughter of Jaan and Erika Loit. Now, perhaps, this is Joanne? (Anna?) (Loit) Lehuenen.
In 1944, Erika Loit and her daughter left Estonia.
Erika died on June 26, 2016 in Ottawa, Canada. Her second husband was Valter Heinrich Pent (22.01.1918 Türi – 19.06.2007 Ottawa).
JAAN LOIT died on 31.01.1992 in Tallinn.
There is evidence that in the 1920s, he was adopted by relatives who lived in Tallinn (possibly his own sister), or he came to them in Tallinn to continue his studies. Perhaps he told something about his relatives who sheltered him in Estonia.
For many years, my family believed that he went to Sweden with Erika and Anna and he died back in the 1940s.

If you are relatives of LOIT JAAN or LOIT ANNA or know their family, I will be very grateful to you for any information about them.
My email address: sav756sv@mail.ru
I apologize in advance if the translation is illiterate.

I wish you all the best and a good day!

Sincerely, Svetlana Savasteeva

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion