Philippa de Standon - Sources

Started by Private User on Sunday, July 25, 2021
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 6 posts
Private User
7/25/2021 at 10:02 AM

It'd be nice if sources show up to support this person and relationship.

7/25/2021 at 11:01 AM

Private User, there is a notation on her husband's profile along with some material. I agree it is skimpy. If this person is in your line or you have an interest, you are by all means welcome to add sources. It is one of the key features and what many of us do on Geni.

From what I understand, back in the early days of Geni, a lot of older profiles were MPd to help provide some structure to the system. Many of us are finding those profiles, adding sources and requesting that changes be made in the appropriate threads. All the curators are volunteers. They just work with what we all put on the profiles and try to assist us as they can.

You are welcome to seek sources to substantiate this person and the relationship and request if you find things are different that alternations be made if there is proof. It is a communal tree.

Private User
7/25/2021 at 11:14 AM

Okay. Thanks for the information. I'll see what I can find.

7/25/2021 at 11:22 AM

She is my 22nd ggmother so I will see what I can find too, Private User. It doesn't look like much has been done with her.

Private User
7/26/2021 at 11:29 AM

I added a convincing source supporting her existence and relationship in a legal matter.

7/26/2021 at 4:14 PM

Excellent, Private User! I made a note in the "About" that it is located there. Sometimes people do not look.

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion