For: All French Curators and others Fellow Curators

Started by Ozren Čulić Viskota Žava on Saturday, September 11, 2021
9/11/2021 at 1:44 AM

Hello everyone, I am looking for those who may have interests or want to be a Curator of some profiles of family members from branches of Cauchon, Maupas and Moët, Goujon, etc.

I have created a project page here: https://www.geni.com/projects/Families-Cauchon-Maupas-and-Mo%C3%ABt-Goujon-etc/4478988 so that everyone of you can join and collaborate on the project (if want or how you are decide).

Someone of all, I already invited to the project, especially the all French curators (what I think they can be a collaborators at the project).

Before few months ago, I already sent a meessage to George J. Homs, Pierre Quenee and Private User about relation of a one part, Roy was answered to me.

How I understood from another discussion a George isn't active more as French Curator at Geni. So would be a great when the other french Curators, join to the project and be a curators of some profiles of family members from a some branches of Cauchon family.

Note: If you have a question or answer, please tag me in your comment, or just send me a message to inbox.

Kind Regards,

Ozren

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion