Marie Anne Roy, Miami - Fictional, or simply needing citation?

Started by Private User on Saturday, December 4, 2021
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 6 posts
Private User
12/4/2021 at 7:09 PM

Livio Scremin has added a "fantasy" image to this profile for which I inherited management, but no discussion was ever started.

The note on the image says this profile has no citations. The GEDCOM export, however, shows two consulted Ancestry collections: "Quebec, Genealogical Dictionary of Canadian Families" and "Quebec, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967."

Unfortunately, like most GEDCOM exports, it doesn't tell us what those records actually said -- it just tells us the collections were used.

I have no access to those two collections via Ancestry, but if someone else does, please share what you find. In the meantime, I'll look elsewhere.

12/4/2021 at 7:36 PM

do not worry it means nothing (nothing serious at least in this case:)
..or rather in the phases of unraveling complex serious conflicts, it's one of the visual signals that serve to indicate some profiles from others, now everything around them has been solved 4mounts ago.. (that is the weak profile left over from the work:)

let's say it is a kind of technique, there is also one for DIY and one for DUPs.. useful even when you are examining an abandoned disaster to solve..
(in case Erica Howton could be more exhaustive of my itanglish if needed:)

12/4/2021 at 7:57 PM

PS.
the map used to repair this case was the good documented WikiTree that you find in the "info-about" of the neighboring profiles.. (all except her) ..maybe looking better someone better than me will find something about her too.. or maybe not :D

while I was writing this, I just found info about her (she is in the wrong father;)

Private User
12/4/2021 at 7:57 PM

I totally understand why you did it and I'm not upset in any way -- it's just ideal to have a discussion thread in cases like this. If someone wants to offer evidence, this gives them a chance to do so.

12/4/2021 at 8:23 PM

SOLVED (merged & cutted)

Private User
12/4/2021 at 8:29 PM

Thanks so much!

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion