Marciulionis Kazakevicius Pittston Pennsylvania

Started by Bernard Staruch (Stiroh) on Tuesday, February 8, 2022
Showing all 3 posts
2/8/2022 at 12:25 PM

I am trying to locate relatives of Andrew Marcelonis who immigrated to Pittston, Pennsylvania around 1900.
Two of his children were Frances and Andrew.
Frances lived in New Britain , Connecticut and was raised by the Janusaitis family.
Andrew also lived in New Britain and changed his name to Marsh. He died around 1970.
Thank you,
Bernard Staruch (Stiroh ).

5/29/2022 at 11:02 AM

Hello Bernard Staruch (Stiroh),
You should consider joining the Lithuanian Global Genealogical Society Facebook group and posting your question there:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5922264930

4/21/2023 at 10:16 AM

Hi Stephen,
I see that you have a Jurgis Marciulionis and his son Anthony in your family tree . My great , great grandfather was Jurgis Marciulionis born in 1852 in Pasventupys Lithuania. My great ,great grandmother was Kotryna Tomasiunaite born in 1829 in Pakuonis, Lithuania. My great grandfather Kazimeras Marciulionis came to Pittston , Pennsylvania in 1884 .
I have done extensive research in Lithuania and the United States and have accumulated a lot of information on the Marciulionis family name. My records go from about 1860 in Lithuania back to the 1770s in Lithuania. The Pakuonis church records from 1860 to about the 1900s are missing.
Do you know where your Marciulionis family came from in Lithuania ?
If they came from the same area would you be interested in sharing information ?
I am an advanced researcher and have been searching the Marciulionis name for 20 years.
I live in New Jersey and was born in the Pittston, Pennsylvania area in 1940.
If you are interested , I am sure we could help each other.
Bernard Stiroh

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion