Polly Turner - Polly Turner ~ double blood related but very close on maternal side.

Started by Private User on Thursday, March 3, 2022
Problem with this page?

Participants:

• Private User
    Geni Pro

Profiles Mentioned:

First i must clarify... my poppi and my mom are related. Geni does not always show the closest blood related path between the two of my parents.

RM875291C1. Kit Contains FTDNA autosomal and full mitochondrial sequence among 4 other platforms.

Autosomal match to Oliver Fisher Winchester and his son William Wirt and Polly Turner and Martha Prince and the Rothchilds and Oh My Goodness. Somebody could have told me. ⚜ i would not want to trade places because i am a Family leader. My job too was well done.

If you knew me now you would find me to be a lot of fun but quite humble compared to so many of my royale and notable ancestors. I began searching for my grand parents whom i never knew not one. Through ways we do not understand they have found me and lead me to them.

I love adventures. But you gotta admit that Winchester House even got the ancestors scratching their heads when they walk through it. Darndest thing.🤣

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion