Показаны все сообщения (4)
Private User
Сегодня в 12:56 до полудня

There are two possible candidates for the wife of Charles Boren:
1 - Mary Brashears,b.10 June 1720, dau of Samuel and Ann Jones
2 - Mary Brashears, b. 20 Nov 1720, dau of Samuel and Elizabeth.Brashears

My guess from exhaustive research is that it is the 1st Mary, 10 June 1720, but
I would be grateful to be proven wrong.

Kerry Ross Boren and I have collaborated on the Boren line in recent years. His exhaustive research is that the 1st Mary, 10 June 1720, is the wife of Charles, but being a perfectionist, I would like to be as close to certain as possible. It would help if we knew something about the 2nd Mary.

Private User
Сегодня в 6:37 до полудня

this is from Family Tree Family Search that has been input from Find a Grave

Mary Brashears Boren
BIRTH 10 Jun 1720
Queen Anne's County, Maryland, USA
DEATH 1780 (aged 59–60)
Maryland, USA
BURIAL Burial Details Unknown
MEMORIAL ID 142551784 · View Source
MEMORIAL
PHOTOS 0
FLOWERS 0
Parents:
Samuel Brashears
Ann Jones

Family Members
Spouse
Charles Boren
1720–1810

Children
Bazel Boren
1745–1812

Сегодня в 7:09 до полудня
Private User
Сегодня в 3:49 после полудня

The memoiral in findagrave is incorrect. It reports family information for the 1st Mary Brassshears, dau of Samuel Brashears and Ann Jones.
FamilySearch is also incorrect.
Researchers seem to be agreed that #2 Mary died young
There is better information on #1 Mary in "Early Colonial Settlers of Southern Maryland and Virginia's Northern Neck" https://www.colonial-settlers-md-va.us/getperson.php?personID=I1184...
The book, "The Boren Family An Irish Legacy" by Kerry Ross Boren and Lisa Lee Boren, p.138., also contains much helpful information. According to Kerry Boren, Mary had two (2) previous marriages. "Mary Brashears had bad luck with husbands in the beginning of her life. When still young she married one Plummer Lattimer (of whom nothing further is known); he either died shortly after their marriage or the marriage ended in divorce. "Mary married secondly about 1740 to Benjamin Wallingford, Jr., son of Benjamin Wallingford, (1706-1792) and Mary Clark (1708-1772). The marriage ended in divorce after less than a year."

Показаны все сообщения (4)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении