Показаны все сообщения (2)
Сегодня в 4:34 до полудня

Consistency Check:The age of Josiah Bass Adams, I exceeds 105 years.Birth date of Benjamin Adams is after his death date.The age of Osiah Adams, dEACON exceeds 105 years.Birth date of Deacon John Adams, Sr. and his brother Charles Adams are within 8 months.Birth date of Josiah Bass Adams, I and his sister Hannah Owen (Adams) are within 8 months.Birth date of Josiah Bass Adams, I and his brother Osiah Adams, dEACON are within 8 months.Birth date of Josiah Bass Adams, I and his brother Joseph Adams are within 8 months.Birth date of Hannah Owen (Adams) and her brother Osiah Adams, dEACON are within 8 months.Birth date of Hannah Owen (Adams) and her brother Joseph Adams are within 8 months.Birth date of Ruth Adams Webb (Adams) and her sister Nathan Webb, Rev. are within 8 months.Birth date of Josiah Adams and his brother John Adams are within 8 months.Birth date of Josiah Adams and his brother Charles Adams are within 8 months.Birth date of Osiah Adams, dEACON and his brother Joseph Adams are within 8 months.Birth date of John Adams and his brother Charles Adams are within 8 months.Benjamin Adams born after the death of his mother Hannah Adams (Bass).Hannah Adams (Bass) is under 12 years old for the birth of her child Eleanor Adams Hamilton.Amasa Adams born after the death of his mother Hannah Adams (Bass).David Adams born after the death of his mother Hannah Adams (Bass).John Adams born after the death of his mother Hannah Adams (Bass).

Сегодня в 4:35 до полудня

Sarah Turner (Adams) was disconnected from her parent Ensign Edward Adams and siblings DUP TREE DO NOT MERGE Joseph F Adams, Sarah Adams, Zabdiel Adams and Mary Adams

Does the DUPE tree need to start sooner?

Показаны все сообщения (2)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении