Petter Vahtera/ Pjort (Petter) Wasiljeff (1879-1925)

Начала Sari Johanna Koskinen сегодня
Сегодня в 12:00 после полудня

Hello,
I would like to find information about the Kolpino village and possibly members of the Wasiljeff family who lived there. I know so much about my history that my great-grandfather was a bourgeois from there, who eventually ended up in Ostrobothnia in Finland as a foreman of a tobacco factory. In Finland, the name has been Petter Vahtera, but it is known that in the 1920s the name was translated from Wasiljeff. Then probably the first name might also have become more Finnish. And I know this much that his route from Kolpino passed through Vyborg to the Finnish side right there during the First World War.
In addition, I know that their older children have received Russian names and the surname Wasiljeff and were born in Vyborg, which have changed in Finland. My grandmother was perhaps the only one of her siblings who used her name Olga more than her "Finnish counterpart". However, I am particularly interested in finding any material that would help me find my great-grandfather's (born 1879 and died 1925) relatives or any other information about the Kolpino area which is only thing what I know about my great-grandfather before he came to Finland. If it helps, when getting married, it was still information about belonging to the Orthodox religion, although in Finland that may have changed during the civil war.
I hopet that someone might know something about my great-grandfather's family or tell me something about Kolpino village etc.

Sincerely, Sari Koskinen

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении