Elizabeth (Hester) Britt - Confusion

Начала Debbie Gambrell сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (2)
Сегодня в 12:38 после полудня

I notice that all the notes in this Elizabeth's profile refer to Mary Britt, not Elizabeth. And her sister Mary's profile notes refer to Elizabeth, not Mary. There are two profiles for Mary, however, one as Elizabeth's sister and another with different parents:

Mary Britt (Hester) = Mary (Hester) Britt married Jacob Britt and is a sister to Elizabeth (Hester) Britt who married Nathan Britt - and the sisters are the children of Thomas Hester and Rebecca Redding

Mary Britt (Hester) = Mary (Hester) Britt married Nathan Britt who is also connected to wife Elizabeth (Hester) Britt but in this case the two women aren't sisters and Mary is the daughter of Thomas Hester and Sarah Thomas, not Thomas Hester and Rebecca Redding - the two Thomas Hesters are related but not the same Thomas, which is the only thing I know is correct about all these connections.

I had posted under Mary's Discussion tab last December and never had any response. I posted again today to that existing discussion because someone had contacted me with info about Mary being married to Jacob Britt rather than Nathan Britt. It seems no one is sure who the parents of Mary (Hester) Britt were or which Britt man she married. Ancestry trees have her with three varying sets of parents and married to Nathaniel 'Nathan' Britt, Jacob Britt and Henry Davis.

This is where my posts are:

Mary Britt (Hester)#/tab/discussion

Ancestry shows for Mary's parents:

1. Thomas Hester II and Rebecca Redding, where she is married to Nathaniel Britt

2. Thomas Hester (1757-1839) and Rachel Chancey, where she is married to Jacob Britt

3. Thomas Hester and Sarah Thomas, where she is married to Nathan Britt.

And some trees 'solved' the problem of Mary Hester vs. Elizabeth Hester by listed her as Mary Elizabeth Hester. So, it 'seems' to me that no one is sure who her parents were or which Britt she was married to and/or folks have mixed the info from two women together. Maybe there were two Mary Hesters and those two are part of the confusion.

Any help at all sorting these Hester women and their marriages out would be greatly appreciated.

Сегодня в 12:39 после полудня

Sorry - the hyperlink to Mary's discussion didn't post correctly -

Mary Britt

Показаны все сообщения (2)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении