Cain Heuble Franklin - Cause of death and Cain's Friends

Started by Deborah Saint Clair Jaffe on yesterday
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

yesterday at 10:18 PM

Deputy found him in his bed in his apartment he shared with a roommate. His landlord called the police for a “welfare check”.
Safford Country Virginia
Autopsy & investigation
540-658-4102

Cain H. Franklin

Cain Heuble Franklin of Warrenton, VA, passed away on July 17, 2015 in Stafford, VA. He was born in Greenwich, CT on February 27, 1994. He was a graduate of Fauquier High School and a II Dan black belt Taekwondo and also a kick boxer. Cain worked in the restaurant industry as a waiter and manager and also as a landscaper. He is survived by his mother Linda Franklin of Warrenton, VA, his father, Philip Franklin of Virginia, his sister, Keeley Franklin of Washington, DC and his close friends, Scott Dickson of Stafford, VA and Leo Tonkin of Warrenton, VA.
There will be a memorial service on Friday, July 24 at 4 PM at Moser Funeral Home, Warrenton VA. Memorial contributions may be made to World Martial Arts Center, 608 Blackwell Road, Warrenton, VA 20186

Following the service the family invites all who are able to join them for a reception at the Warrenton Fire Department, 167 W. Shirley Ave. Warrenton, VA 20186.

If anyone could provide me with information on where Cain was buried or if he even was, i would greatly appreciate it. He was a good friend of mine and i just got home from deployment and i'd like to go pay my respects. please contact me at me email if you have any info --- turnbull683@live.com
Travis Burke - 4 years ago

This shouldn't have even happened. Only 21 years old, Cain's death is such a tragedy.Meet Cain just once and his eyes reeled you in, his infectious smile, warm personality and gentle nature seemed to just flow from within....as if Cain couldn't contain it.....he had to share all of himself with others. Cain connected with people in a real way. He was polite and respectful.which just made you want to be in his company even more. In some respects, Cain was mature beyond his 21 years, but other sides of him were still that of a boy. He was still discovering much about himself.I don't want to hear anyone say "God called him home.", or "It is all part of God's plan. "No, I reject that. What a cruel joke that would be. I believe Cain was right where he was supposed to be, living life as he was, yesterday, with a head full of dreams for what his life could be tomorrow. If a higher power was anywhere, doing anything, then Cain was simply in His presence when Cain needed His strength the most.May your young soul find peace, Cain. You get to see what is on the other side before I do! I hope we meet again. Go toward the light.To the Franklin family, I hope you draw strength from the love and support which surrounds you today. Cain was an incredible person.
Thom Norris - 4 years ago

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion