Gabriel O'Dyer - Dates

Начала Debbie Gambrell сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Сегодня в 6:36 после полудня

I got an inconsistency notice, again, about this Gabriel's wife Mary having died before one of her children was born. The only info I have on them is this:

2926.Gabriel O'DYER113, born Bef. 1613 in London, England; died Abt. 1672 in Westmorland Co. VA.He was the son of 5852. John ODIER.He married 2927. MARY.
2927.MARY, born Abt. 1640 in England; died Unknown.

Children of Gabriel O'DYER and MARY are:
i. Charity O'Dyer, born Abt. 1669 in England; died Unknown; married John Hardy; born Abt. 1669 in England; died Unknown.
ii. Dennis O'Dyer, born Abt. 1673 in England; died Unknown.
1463 iii. Mary O'DYER, born Abt. 1678; died Unknown; married Robert COLEMAN.

So I started a Discussion about the dates on wife Mary's profile if anyone wants to check that.

But I noticed that the info above states that Gabriel died about 1672 and then goes on to show that would have been before his son Dennis was born in 1673 (unless the mom was pregnant when dad died and baby was born after dad's death) but he also died 6 years before daughter Mary is shown to have been born. So the dates aren't working as shown on this site either:

https://www.genealogy.com/ftm/j/o/h/Susan-C-Johanson/GENE24-0012.html

The info from the link provided shows Gabriel born before 1613 but he's listed with the birth date of November 12, 1613 here on Geni. The link above seems to be incorrect for the reasons already given, but the date here on Geni is before September 28, 1670, which would still make him dead before children Dennis and Mary were born. For whatever reason, I'm not getting an inconistency notice on those though.

I don't have documentation for dates that actually work, so I'm hoping maybe someone else does.

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении