It seems like someone deleted Carl Bergquist 1865-1972 Profile

Начала Rev Deacon Laura J Kelson сегодня
Сегодня в 3:45 после полудня

It has been very difficult to communicate with others within the Swedish group because I only speak and write English. Therefore, I have no say, what happens to my Swedish profiles. I have worked extremally hard adding profiles to my Kelson line. However, the language barrier has been difficult to communicate with curators within this group, therefore, I go unnoticed.

It seems, like I have already created these files a year ago but here I am again trying to add them again. The Kelson/Kjellson/Kilson/Kellson, etc connects with the Bergquist family. I had Carl Bergquist 1965-1972 profile built about two years ago. However, I am still tryin to make it work. I have Amelia Kilson, Kelson. etc, she married Carl Bergquist and they had children together. John Kelson/Kilson,Kjellson, Kellson, etc and Kari Carrie Johnson Johnsdatter are her parents. I'm still no further along than I was five years ago.

with my Swedish line. I have documents and I also have an Ancestry account that has been worked out. Any suggestions? Who can help?

Can I get come help,

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении