Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Сегодня в 10:41 до полудня

WILLIAM FINDLAY - Will
Donated by Margaret Gagliardi
Will Book "P", Page 225
Dated 6 Feb 1825, Proven 7 Mar 1825, York County, PA

In the Name of God Amen I WILLIAM FINDLAY of Lower Chanceford Township in the County of York and State of Pennsylvania do make and declare this my last Will and Testament in manner and form following: First I Resign my Soul into the hands of Allmighty God hoping and believing in a remission of my Sins, by the Merits and mediation of Jesus Christ; and my body I commit to the earth, to be buried at the discretion of my Executor herein after named; and my worldly estate I give and devise as follows.

First I Give and devise to my three Oldest Sons (viz) JAMES FINDAY, JOHN FINDLAY, WILLIAM FINDLAY, all that tract of Land in the Township aforesaid on which I now live and to their Heirs and assigns forever, from and after my Said Son WILLIAM FINDLAY Shall arive at the age of twenty one years old, untill Which time my beloved Wife MARY and the Younger Children Shall enjoy the profits arising from the Said land - that when my Said Son WILLIAM Shall arive at the years of twenty one, the Said JAMES JOHN & WILLIAM Shall pay year and yearly the Sum of five dollars Each to my beloved Wife towards her mentainence & that of the younger Children, during her widowhood And further they the Said JAMES JOHN & WILLIAM Shall pay to my Eldes daughter ELENOR the Sum of five dollars and allso to my daughter AGNES the Sum of five dollars one year after my decease. And it is my _ that my beloved Wife MARY FINDLAY Shall have one Bed & Beding One Cow four of the Best of My Sheep and household and kitchen furniture to the amount of five dollars with grane for one year for her & the youngest children support. And further is my will that all and Singular the Balance of my personal property be disposed of as Soon as posebil after my decease that in the first place My funeral Expences and all Just debts Shal be paid out of the proceeds of the Same.
And it is my will that the balance of the Said proceeds together with all debts dues and demands whatsoever or of what nature due or becoming due from any person or persons to my be equaly devided between my Younger Children (Viz) DAVID FINDLEY & ANDREW FINDLAY and the Child my wife now caries Should it live, Should it not live then and in that case to Revert to the Said DAVID and ANDREW. Further it is my Will that those monys be put to use for the Benefit and advantage of the Said DAVID and ANDREW and the Child that my wife now goes with Should it live, and disposed of by my Executor herein after named or any garden that may be chosen or apointed by Court, and apropriated to the Education and mentainence of the Said DAVID & ANDREW (and the Child my wife now goes with Should it live) as in the wisdom of my Executor or any Gardien chosen or appointed find their _ require. And lastly I appoint SAMUEL JORDEON Esqr Executor of this my last Will and testament hereby revoking all former Wills by me made.

In Witness Whereof I have hereunto set my hand and Seal the Sixth day of February in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and twenty five. Signed WILLIAM FINDLEY

Signed, Sealed, Published and declared by the above named WILLIAM FINDLAY to be his last Will and testament, in the presence of us who have hereunto Subscribed our names as Witnesses in the presence of the testator. Witnesses present JAS. JOHNSON, JOHN McKEYSON

York County SS Before me JACOB B. WENTZ Register for the probate of Wills and Granting Letters of administration in and for said County in the State of Pennsylvania personally came JAMES JOHNSON and JOHN McKEYSON the two subscribing witnesses to the within instrument of writing who on their Solemn Oaths, with uplifted hands, doth severally say, that they were personally present, and saw and heard, WILLIAM FINDLAY Sign, Seal, publish pronounce, and declare the within instrument of writing, as and for his last Will and Testament, and they further say that at the time of the doing thereof he the said WILLIAM FINLAY, was of sound and disposing mind memory and understanding, to the best of their knowledge and belief, and that they singed their names thereto as witnesses at his request in his presence and in the presence of each other at the same time. JAS. JOHNSON, JOHN McKEYSON

Sown and Subscribed Before me at York the 7th day of March A.D. 1825. JACOB B. WENTZ, Register

http://www.genealogytrails.com/penn/york/wills.html

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении