Rev. Thomas Roberts Chancellor of County Cork - Apparently this Thomas Roberts died in 1645, so the Rev Thomas Roberts must after all, not belong

Начала Частный профиль сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

• Частный профиль
    Geni member

Упомянутые профили:

Проекты:

Частный профиль
Сегодня в 3:15 до полудня

Erica Howton I found this will of what can only be this Thomas Roberts [although he calls Walter Roberts, so on the Walter Roberts, Bart, "Cosen" rather than nephew]. Nobody else fits the family structure.
My mother "Lady Roberts" = Frances James who died in 1648 [his father Thomas Roberts, 1st bart having died 1628].
His brother John Roberts [who presumably died in Holland in 1644]
his Cosen [nephew] Walter Roberts, son of Walter Roberts, Bart [who was his brother]
Will was proved in 1645 to Walter Roberts.
A Thomas Roberts was buried at St Dunstan, Cranbrook on 35r May 1645 who must be the writer of the will below;

In the name of God, Amen, the three
and twentieth day of November, Anno Domini one thousand six hundred forty fower,
I Thomas Roberts of Glassenbury, in the
County of Kent, Esq, being sicke and weake in bodie, yet of good and perfect memory, God be praised
for the same, do make and declare this my last will and testament, in manner and forme following
....to the Lady Roberts my mother twentie shillings To my loving brother John Roberts, now in Holland
if he be living at the time of my decease All and singular my goods etc...
make the said John Roberts my brother
my full and sole executor of this my last will and testament. And if it should happen that my sayd
brother John Roberts to decease and depart this life before me then my will is and I doe
give and bequeath to my Cosen Walter Roberts sonne of Sir Walter Roberts Baronett . All my goodes, money ...make the sayd Walter Roberts my sole executor..

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении