Robert Lathom, of Parbold - Latham's of Mossborough/Windle/Eccleston/Rivington

Начал patrick kavanagh сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Сегодня в 4:20 до полудня

I am currently researching the family tree of Henry Latham (Stone Mason) 1785 - 1842, who was the son of Henry Latham (Stone Mason) 1756 - ????. Henry Latham who died in Liverpool in 1842, states he has a sister Ann Latham of Eccleston (nor certain which Eccleston it is i.e., two in Lancashire and one in Cheshire.) He also left and endowment to Richard and Rachel Latham of Rivington but, there are several people of that name in the Rivington area, born during the course of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. At the time of the marriage of Henry Latham and Alice Edleston nee Rothwell (1777,) Henry's Parents, they were both living in Windle and, as with many generations of the Latham's/Lathom's, were married at Prescot Parish Church. The problem I am faced with is; which of the Latham/Latham family lines is Henry Latham descended from? Is it the Latham's of Whiston and Eccleston or, could it be the Latham's of Rivington/Parbold and Irlam? I have looked at the possibility they are of the Mossborough Latham's but, given that Henry Latham of Mossborough died in 1620 and that, the greater number of his sons became Benedictine Monks, it would seem more unlikely. If there are any members who may have more detailed information with regard to the above, I would be most grateful for any help. Thank you for taking the time to read my request. Patrick A Kavanagh.

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении