Mary Elizabeth Williams (Terrell) - Connections

Начала Debbie Gambrell сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (2)
Сегодня в 5:57 после полудня

I'm tracing a DNA match on Ancestry who has Mary Terrell and Elizabeth Augustus Williams in their tree. I'm guessing I connect to them on the Terrell lines that are direct for me, but I can't make the connections, as their tree doesn't go any further back and the info here on Geni is confusing.

I say confusing because Mary is listed as the daughter of Philemon Terrell and Mary Elizabeth Andress and has the info that lines up with the Philemon I have in my tree who was married to Elizabeth Andrews. I have seen Andress and Andrews referring to the same family. However, their daughter Mary wasn't married to James Augustus WIlliams, unless she was married twice. This is her FInd-a-Grave page where she was married to Reason Franklin Swilley.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/64309392/mary-swilley?_gl=1*1kt....

There are several Philemon Terrells, so I'm wondering if the two Marys have gotten confused and this one is connected to the wrong parents.

Сегодня в 6:01 после полудня

Another tree on Ancesty has the parents of the Mary Terrell who was married to James Augustus WIlliams as:

Father:
Charles Terrell
B:Aug 3 1748 Caroline County, Virginia
D:1828 Caroline County, Virginia

Mother:
Nancy Ann Tyler
B:1749 Caroline, Virginia
D:1805

The dates and geography here on Geni are for the Mary (Terrell) Swilley. The info on Ancestry for Mary (Terrell) Williams only gives her date of birth as B:ABT 1776 and nothing else.

Показаны все сообщения (2)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении