John Poole I - Conflicting Parents

Started by Debbie Gambrell on today
Today at 10:08 PM

John has conflicting parents and one set is locked, so I'm unable to make any edits. I've searched for info on his parents and the ONLY site I found that lists parents for him is Family Search. They only have his father - the William b. 1610

Parents: William Poole, triplet (1593 - 1674) & Jane Poole (Unknown or Farwell) (1586 - 1683) - LOCKED but not sourced / dcoumented
Parents: William Poole (1610 - 1719) & Unknown

I've searched for info on his parents and the ONLY site I found that lists parents for him is Family Search. They only have his father - the William b. 1610 which is also unsourced / undocumented

https://www.familysearch.org/tree/person/details/MHCL-JXW

The only thing close to validation I've seen is this:

William Poole, triplet

The two children of William and Jane Pole were: John, b. 1639, d. 1711

which shows a son John with the dates given for this John here on his profile

So that info is why William and Jane are connected as his parents and Family Search is probably why William b. 1610 is connected as his father.
I couldn't find any other info on William b. 1610 and he has no profile notes.

Since someone has looked at these connections in the past and locked John and Jane, probably based on the info provided, I"m going to go ahead and disconnect William b. 1610 as this John's father. If anyone has better documentation for this John's parentage, please share it and put it in his profiles notes.

Thanks in advance for any additional help with his parents

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion