What are the sources????

Started by Susanne Floyd on yesterday
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 2 posts
yesterday at 8:13 PM

What are the sources for the parents of Elizabeth Parsons as Thomas F Parsons and Judith Garbrand No sources attached to the parent profiles or noted and all I can find are some My Heritage trees. Not enough support for a link here, I don't think.

Also.....

What are the sources for the parents of Gabriel Richard Belchier as William Thomas Bechier Mitchell and Tabitha Anne Belchier Mitchell Again, no sources attached to the parent profiles or noted and all I can find are some My Heritage trees. Again, what support for the link? Also, what support for the middle name "Richard?" I can't find that anywhere and it was not common during that time to have a middle name. These folks do not even have the same last name. Looks like Gabriel took a middle name or maiden name????? Sources, please....Thanks.

Today at 6:19 AM

Apologies for my sloppiness. I don't recall what source I was using at the time to enter this information in. But a quick search today yielded this page: https://ancestors.familysearch.org/en/LVGH-YLR/william-thomas-belch... which does list some sources. Hope this helps!

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion