Stanisław Giersz - Miller Stanisław Giersz in Silno/Frankenhagen vs. leman (Lehmann) Stanisław Giersz in Czyczkowy

Started by Felizitas on today
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 2 posts

Dear All,

I wonder, why you think, that miller Stanisław Giersz from Silno/Frankenhagen (see description of Paul Panske in the notes in Stanisław Giersz profile) had children in Czyczkowy. - May I ask what the source for this Silno-Czyczkowy connection is?

According to the babtizm records of these children the children were born to a leman (Lehmann) called Stanisław Giersz in Czyczkowy, not to a miller Stanisław Giersz in Silno/Frankenhagen.

I'd suppose, that miller Stanisław Giersz in Silno and leman Stanisław Giersz in Czyczkowy were two different persons, who had just the same name.

- What do you think?

Greetings from Berlin :-)

* felizitas *

I think the attached note is an error.

One Stanislaw is in Germany and one in Poland.

I'm tracking the Polish Stanislaus Gierz vel Gierszewski (B: before 1663) Married to Malgorzata Diwanowna (or Dywan) and Anna (Unknown).

What baptismal records have you found? The only children of a Stanislaus Gierszewski that I have found were born in 1713 through 1728. But that is too late for the man and wife(s) I'm trying to trace.

Tim

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion