Eleanor "Nelly" Brown (Bogardus) - Clean up needed See "Consistency Check":

Started by Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 on yesterday
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 6 posts

Consistency Check:
The age of Susannah Addison? Brown exceeds 105 years.Birth date of Cornelis Bogardus, Sr. and his sister Raggel Bogardus are within 8 months.
Birth date of Catherine Wilson (Bogardus) and her sister Helena (Helen) Bogardus are within 8 months.
Birth date of Catherine Wilson (Bogardus) and her sister Jannette (JennekaAnnetje) Bogardus are within 8 months.
Birth date of Matthew Bogardus and his sister Matheus (Matthew) Bogardus are within 8 months.
Birth date of Hubert Bogardus and his brother HubertRobert Bogardus are within 8 months.
Birth date of Raggel Bogardus and her sister Raggel or Rachel Bogardus are within 8 months.
Eleanor "Nelly" Brown (Bogardus) is under 12 years old for the birth of her child Pvt. James Brown, Sr..

Aww my cousin Larry Flesher and I working on that actually she did married young and had my 6th pa James young actually. It's in Larry's data Base. John J Brown was much older than her.

Generation 1

1. Eleanor 'Nelly' Bogardus, daughter of Cornelius C. Bogardus III Capt and Catherina 'Catrina' Tudor, was born in 1744 in Hardy, Bedford County, Virginia. She died on 01 Nov 1810 in Harrison County, (West) Virginia. She married John J. Brown Sr. in 1755. He was born in 1725 in Hardy, Bedford County, Virginia. He died on 23 Jul 1792 in Harrison County, (West) Virginia.

Generation 2

Cornelius C. Bogardus III Capt, son of Cornelius C. Bogardus II and Rachel Sjirckse DeWitt, was born on 05 Jan 1698 in Kingston, Ulster County, New York. He died on 27 Nov 1759 in Fishkill, Dutchess County, New York. He married Catherina 'Catrina' Tudor on 23 Dec 1722 in 3.

Essex County, New Jersey. Catherina 'Catrina' Tudor was born on 29 Aug 1703 in Kingston, Ulster County, New York. She died on 16 Sep 1746 in Fishkill, Dutchess County, New York.

Catherina 'Catrina' Tudor and Cornelius C. Bogardus III Capt had the following children:

i. John Bogardus was born in 1722 in New York. He died in 1822 in New York.

ii. Molly Bogardus was born on 02 Apr 1723 in Fishkill, Dutchess County, New York. She died in 1823 in New York.

iii. Cornelius C. Bogardus IV Pvt. was born on 26 Apr 1726 in Fishkill, Dutchess County, New York. He died on 23 Nov 1794 in Ulster County, New York. He married Deborah Schoonmaker in 1755. She was born in 1744. She died in 1817.

iv. Rachel Bogardus was born on 02 Apr 1727 in Fishkill, Dutchess County, New

York. She died in 1827 in New York.

V. Robbert Bogardus was born on 27 Nov 1729 in Fishkill, Dutchess County, New York. He died on 03 Jan 1775 in Y, Somme, Picardie, France.

vi. Nicholas Bogardus Pvt was born on 24 Mar 1734 in Kingston, Ulster County, New York. He died on 24 Sep 1814 in Kingston, Ulster County, New York.

vii. Lenah Bogardus was born on 05 Feb 1735 in Fishkill, Dutchess County, New York. She died in 1821.

viii. Catherine Bogardus was born on 30 Jun 1735 in Fishkill, Dutchess County, New

York. She died in 1784.

ix. Catharine Bogardus was born on 23 Jun 1736 in Fishkill, Dutchess County, New York. She died in 1829 in New York.

X. Lewis Bogardus was born on 09 Oct 1738 in Fishkill, Dutchess, New York. He died on 12 Jan 1808 in Fishkill, Dutchess, New York.

xi. Mattheus 'Matthew' Bogardus was born on 10 Sep 1740 in Fishkill, Dutchess County, New York. He died on 30 Jan 1831 in Fishkill, Dutchess County, New York.

xii. Eleanor 'Nelly' Bogardus was born in 1744 in Hardy, Bedford County, Virginia. She died on 01 Nov 1810 in Harrison County, (West) Virginia. She married John J. Brown Sr. in 1755. He was born in 1725 in Hardy, Bedford County, Virginia. He died on 23 Jul 1792 in Harrison County, (West) Virginia. Kingston, Ulster County, New

xiii. Benjamin Bogardus was born on 18 Oct 1747 in York. He died on 02 Apr 1812 in Kingston, Ulster County, New York. Generation 3

Cornelius C. Bogardus II, son of Cornelius C. Bogardus I and Helena Teller, was born on 13 Oct 1665 in Albany, Albany County, New York. He died on 13 Oct 1707 in Kingston, Ulster County,

New York. He married Rachel Sjirckse DeWitt before May 1690. Rachel Sjirckse DeWitt was born in 1671 in Kingston, Ulster County, New York. She died on 07

Jan 1745 in Kingston, Ulster County, New York. Rachel Sjirckse DeWitt and Cornelius C. Bogardus II had the following child:

i.

Cornelius C. Bogardus III Capt was born on 05 Jan 1698 in Kingston, Ulster

County, New York. He died on 27 Nov 1759 in Fishkill, Dutchess County, New York. He married Catherina 'Catrina' Tudor on 23 Dec 1722 in Essex County, New Jersey. She was born on 29 Aug 1703 in Kingston, Ulster County, New York. She died on 16 Sep 1746 in Fishkill, Dutchess County, New York.

Generation 4

Cornelius C. Bogardus I was born about 1645. He married Helena Teller.

9. Helena Teller.

Helena Teller and Cornelius C. Bogardus I had the following child:

4. i. Cornelius C. Bogardus II was born on 13 Oct 1665 in Albany, Albany County, New

The other siblings haven't looked at completely. It's a work in progress at moment. We on Wikitree working on it at moment actually. Larry Flesher 4th grandson of Nelly Bogardus a professional on the case right now. I've been confused on the Bogardus thing also and reaching out my self to find what's going on.

Texting Larry right now

Larry looking into it and left a note work in progress on Eleanor Bogardus profile.

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion