• Private User
    Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

• Private
    Geni member
Showing all 3 posts
Private User
1/3/2010 at 3:18 PM

I am very interested in Jean Goulet Rhodes family---I bet she is very happy in Heaven to see a newcomer to Her Family---I have been writing and getting acquainted with Marion and Bruce ...Jean was like my Big Sister in my very young years and had lost contact for too many years...But I hope she is smiling down from Heaven TODAY!!!Loveya Annette Goulet

Private User
1/4/2010 at 1:09 PM

the way i think about it, is that my my husband Richard and my mother-in-law (and all who have passed) was able to care for and be part of there care before they are giving to us to care for. Angie (the mother) is in the Air Force and was able to come home to stay with me for the birth of the baby. what a great time to have them home for this short time. In may she will be moving to England, The same base that Dad (Burnell) was @ when he was in the Army thank you for your note. Lori Rhodes

Private User
1/5/2010 at 12:23 PM

Private User@Lori----I felt Jean tugging on my heart as I read the first ---the announcement---and now I know that Jean is near by with me because in Facebook replys all the one that really pull ME are the name of Rhodes---Bruce and Marion have been so good to answer my hugs and smiles ---lately we just also writing in the in box so when I saw another Rhodes it told me to tell what was in my heart---to add them to my prayer and heart LIST with hopes of hearing back again and again---I would like to add your name as Jean's family is my family---Hold and Hug the new one and know what a real God's Blessing you have in your arms and Heart loveya Annette Goulet---Raymond's oldest ---Alfred'sbrother

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion