• Private User
    Geni member
  • Private User
    Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 2 posts
Private User
1/3/2010 at 7:19 PM

I really don't know when Uncle Carl was born - I just know it couldn't be 1844. My guess is that Tamara got the name Carrie from our half-cousins in N. Dakota. My step-Grandma had a relative, a brother I think, named Carl Windingland and he may have had a wife Carrie - I don't know - But I do know with 99,99% certainty the Carl Ulberg never married.
If you want to go into the family of Karina, our step grandma, you'll be very busy because I think there were a lot of Windinglands.
I will probably not edit it because I don't really know the answers, just the questions.
Joy

Private User
1/4/2010 at 8:36 PM

George, Alton, Oscar, Carl, Kermit & Marvin are our Ulberg uncles. Dad (Oscar) was born in 1892 I believe. And there were also 6 sisters! We older "kids" knew Uncle Carl quite well, but he was not very talkative until Clarice & I invited him for dinner (in Minneapolis) and then we enjoyed hearing about his travels etc. No, I think he was younger than our dad.
And he was single, and so was Kermit.....

In the Christopherson family there was a Carrie who was married to tonnes (Oomlat on the "o"} Windingland who is the son of Lars I believe, (Grandma Karina's brother). There might have been another Carrie?
Irene

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion