Pope John Paul II ancestors

Started by Noah Tutak on Thursday, November 18, 2010
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 4 posts
11/18/2010 at 8:50 AM

There seem to be some strange profiles among Saint John Paul II's ancestors. Check out some of the profiles in my path to him: http://www.geni.com/path/Noah+Tutak+is+related+to+Karol+Wojtyla+Pop...

Does he really have 不 [Inuit] as a close ancestor?

11/18/2010 at 9:11 AM

I particularily like the "<>" for people and the "." for others. Shouldn't this just be removed for the tree?

<>
her son

<> Emily
his daughter

<> ' Mikhaelia ' ?
her daughter

<> [Wlsh Snd] ' Baskeouet '?
her daughter

Ruitthee [Wlsh Snd]
her daughter

Ringoue [Wlsh Snd]
her son

Antony Bergeswithe
his son

his son

<>
his son

his son

I really think what is going on here is that Mr. Paracy added Karol Wojtyla as a relative of his, but failed to remove the relationship. This happens when a new profile is added that you have no relation. The new profile is added as a son, daughter, sister, etc. and then the relationship is removed forcing the new profile to a new tree seperate from you.

I have wrote to Jonathan a long time ago
Jonathan Edward Stanley Paracy
to ask that he break his relationship with Pope John Paul, but have not heard back and the relationship still remains.

Perhaps you can help with this or a curator. I would take care of this if I had the curator ability.......

Thanks

11/18/2010 at 11:14 AM

Looks like this has already been fixed.

Jonathan Edward Stanley Paracy
11/18/2010 at 11:50 AM

I will not break the relationship. It was added by request ~ Honest.
"rockquest of the poperentdest in Italy" , They want that there, & I cannot place that brother of 'rits' Grandfather in the Tree or I would face 'contempt' to the path of Royalties of which I have maintained accuracy to the best of my abilities to avoid DIRECTLY claiming, and failed to merge albeit they are difficult to prove via 'Wars of Secrecies' in positions of Political Powers of greed & religion. ~(Those dangerous battles which make dormant lines.). I cannot prove it to you, but it remains Unchanged here in my PERSONAL Tree for 7 Generations. HUSBAND remains as my division to this relative. It would be wrong for me to claim he was my Genetic Father's brother, No?

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion