Lost Profile

Started by Adam of Eden on Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 4 posts
1/11/2011 at 6:46 AM

I have a problem I wondered if anyone could help me. I created a family tree on Geni and I changed my email address recently and deleted the one that I don't have anymore. Now I can not access my profile with either email. I can still search and find my profile but obviously have no administrative privileges. This is a separate account I made from which I am posting. I think I must have changed my email in the wrong place or something. Any help? I have lost a lot of work that is still right there.

Private User
1/11/2011 at 6:51 AM

If it was a similar profile like the one you are posting from now they are usually deleted by Geni breaking the Terms you find a link to at the bottom of this page

1/11/2011 at 6:57 AM

So how do I get it back?

Adam,
you lost your profiles because you are pretending to be Biblical Adam. This causes serious problems when trying to merge this copy of it, into the main one ( Adam of Eden ).

You should be able to regain access to these profiles by sending an email to help@geni.com explaining the situation. They can transfer management of these, and your present new copy of them, to whoever you REALLY are in the present. There is really NO NEED to add yet another copy of these into Geni.

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion