Agnes Annis

Started by Joanne Margaret Dunham on Monday, March 7, 2011
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 7 posts
3/7/2011 at 7:25 AM

My family has known for generations her spouse. But, most importantly I put my info in for my immediate family & prefer my information be left alone. I do, however, appreciate everyones interest in their family tree.

3/7/2011 at 9:11 AM

Joanne - you can either choose the correct husband yourself and add your source or ask the curator to do so. Either way, you might want a note on the profile so her husband is not incorrectly merged with someone else or given incorrect parents in the future.

It is a good thing that the profile is a Master Profile and would be even better if your information to it. It being a Master Profile gives it some protection from bad merges.

I am also related to the Annis family though marriage through the Lovejoy family.

Private User
3/7/2011 at 9:40 AM

There were 2 curators working on this tree; Myself and Angus. It was a complete disaster upon merges and that's pretty much the top of the lineage...Annis. She's listed with 3 different men and there's no documentation for the correct husband to pick from. So, if you know it, it would be most helpful to the descendants to let them know through this forum so we can "fix" the tree and make it as accurate as possible.

Private User
3/7/2011 at 9:41 AM

Angus Wood-Salomon tagging you Angus since you curate Annis / Agnes

3/7/2011 at 4:52 PM

Joanne and Margaret if you post the correct information, I would be happy to help in fixing this branch of the Tree.

3/8/2011 at 3:05 AM

""Joanne and Margaret"" oh boy one shouldn't post when one is exhausted..lol
I meant Joanne and Virginia..

3/8/2011 at 3:06 AM

Private

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion