Listed in Tree as my Father,

Started by Fred Evy Knowles on Saturday, July 2, 2011


Showing all 4 posts
7/2/2011 at 9:25 AM

Cousin that set up entrys in the tree made the mistake of listing my father in the space that I should have been entered. She and I both checked and could not find any where to change the entry and replace with correcct information. How can it be corrected.

Private User
7/2/2011 at 12:56 PM

Check the Relationship tab under Edit Profile.
The parent listing is a pull-down menu, but in some cases you have to do it in several steps.
Another way to do it is to use the Move function in tree view to move yourself into correct position and then cut the wrong connection in the Relationship tab.

8/28/2011 at 1:15 PM

Fred is deceased, 4/7/1957 need this corrected on tree

Private User
8/28/2011 at 1:46 PM

Just add a brother of yourself and name him Fred. Then move your children and wife to him and move yourself down as this person's child and edit your own profile to your real name.

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion