Trying to find out about Betty Nabozniak...her daughter, Anna Louise and her husband George Porter need to know.

Начал George E. Porter Jr. суббота, 23 июля 2011
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

23.7.2011 в 3:54 после полудня

Hi Nick:
Through the internet I have found you and would kindly ask a favor. Anna Louise Nabozniak, once married to Larry Lee in Petawawa, Ontario Canada and devorced, married me, George Porter some 23 years ago. It is about to be our anniversay coincidental with your son's anniversary it seems.

Anna and her father had a falling out about 20 years ago and haven't spoken since, so we don't know if Betty is still living or not? If Betty passed away, could you let me know when and how she died. If not, please let me know that too, as it would be wonderful for Anna to know the facts. She misses her mother terribly at times and without any communications from the family for years, she has no way to find out what became of her parents. I would like to know how they are if Betty is still alive, where they live and their address and telephone number if you have that to share with us please.

Thank you in advance for helping us and please wish your son and daughter in law a happy anniversary from their distant cousin, Anna Louise Nabozniak Porter and from me.

Please respond to either of the email addresses below, as we are not regular users of GENI and might not see a response from you there. Thank you again, please reply asap.

Kindest regards,
George Porter
16193 Matthew Court
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
George.Porter@yahoo.com
george.porter@me.com
(503) 697-7666 H
(503) 360-7260 C

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении