Son of Sir Michael Redgrave CBE and Rachel Kempson
|Occupation:||English actor and activist|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Historical records matching Corin Redgrave
About Corin Redgrave
Redgrave was born in Marylebone, London, the son of actors Michael Redgrave and Rachel Kempson. He was educated at the independent Westminster School and at King's College at the University of Cambridge.
Corin Redgrave represented the third generation of a theatrical dynasty spanning four generations.
- His paternal grandparents were Roy Redgrave and Margaret Scudamore.
- His parents were Sir Michael Redgrave and Rachel Kempson. He wrote a biography of his father.
- His sisters were Vanessa and Lynn Redgrave; through Vanessa, his nieces were Natasha and Joely Richardson, and Carlo Gabriel Nero was his nephew.
- His first marriage was to Deirdre Hamilton-Hill (1943–1997). They had a daughter, actress Jemma Redgrave, and a son, Luke, a camera operator and production assistant. Redgrave and Hamilton-Hall divorced in 1975.
- Redgrave had two sons, Harvey (born 1979) and Arden (born 1983) by actress Kika Markham. Redgrave and Markham married in 1985 in Wandsworth, London, and remained together until Redgrave's death.
Redgrave family: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redgrave_family