Cyril De Brath
|Death:||Died in Brighton, Sussex|
|Cause of death:||Typhoid Fever|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Historical records matching Cyril De Brath
About Cyril De Brath
London, England, Births and Baptisms, 1813-1906
18 Jul 1869 Cyril De Brath Baptism
- Father's Name: Felix De Brath, Gentleman, of 'Hollywood', The Glebe, Lee [Kent].
- Mother's Name: Anna Louisa De Brath
- Parish: Saint Paul, Lorrimore Square - Borough: Southwark - County: Middlesex
[Source Citation: London Metropolitan Archives, Saint Paul, Lorrimore Square, Register of baptisms, P92/PAU1, Item 001]
Cyril was the 4th-born son - Stanley was 15 years older, Frank, 14 years older and Ernest 11 years older.
* 1871 England Census
- Felix W Brath 52 b. Spain, naturalized British Subject
- Louisa Brath 42, b. London, England
- Stanley Brath 16 b. Sydenham, Surrey
- Ernest Brath 12 b. Forest Hill, Surrey
- Frank Brath 15 b. abt 1856 Paris, France
- Cyril Brath 1 b. Lee Kent.
Ten years later they were living in Brighton, Felix having retired and living on reduced means.
1881 England Census
for 1 Russell Crescent, Brighton, Sussex, England
- Felix De Brath 59
- Louisa De Brath 52
- Cyril De Brath 11 - born Blackheath, Kent, England - (he died the next year)
- Charlotte Higgs 80
Cyril died aged 13 of typhoid fever. Date of Registration: Oct-Nov-Dec 1882
Typhoid Fever = Enteric Fever = died of salmonella bacterial poisoning.